Top 11 Yoga Asanas for back pain: –
- Kati Uttanasana
- Ardha Chandrasana
Step By Step Top 11 Yoga Asanas for back pain
Lie on your stomach. Mix the elbows of both hands and make a stand and place the palms down slightly. Raise the chest. Mix elbows and legs together. Now, while filling the breath, the first one should be folded together, one and then both legs simultaneously. While turning, the heels of the feet touch the beginning. Breathing should be straightening the feet. Thus, 20 to 25 frequencies.
This is a beneficial practice for slip disc, cervical and sciatica. Asthma and lungs – is particularly beneficial for any disorder and knee pain.
- Lie on your stomach. Keeping the palms of the hands on the ground, place the hands on both sides of the chest. The elbows should be raised and the arms should be adjacent to the chest.
- The legs are straight and the claws are joined together. The claws are behind and taut, resting on the ground.
- After inhaling, slowly lift the chest and head. The posterior part of the navel rests on the ground. While raising the head, the cervix should bend as far back as it can. In this case, it should be about 30 seconds.
- In this way, make its position as recurring as possible. After this practice, this easy can also be done in the form of extended Bhujangasana.
cervical, spondylitis, and slip disc, etc. are very important for all spinal diseases.
3. Shalabhasana (case 1)
- Lie on your stomach and put both hands below the thighs.
- Breathing in, lift the right, feet should not bend from the knee. The chin rested on the ground. Stayed in this position for 10 to 30 seconds. Thus, rotate 5 to 6.
- Similarly, after doing it with the left foot, do Shalabhasana 2 to 4 times with both legs also.
- Removes all diseases occurring in the lower part of the spinal cord. Back pain and sciatica – are particularly beneficial for pain.
4. Shalabhasana (2)
- Lie on your stomach and keep your hands upright while touching the ear and head and keep the left hand behind the waist.
- While inhaling the breath, lift the head and right hand from the front and left leg from the back.
- After stopping for a while, he came back. In the same way, do this asana from the left.
Cervical, spondylitis, back pain, etc. are very beneficial in all diseases of the spinal cord.
5. Shalabhasana (3)
After full practice, move both arms back and hold the elbows of each other. Breathing in, first lift the chest as much as possible and look upwards. Then slowly lift the body from both sides. Exhaling, return to the previous position.
- Lie on your stomach. Fold the legs from the knee and place the heels on the beginning. Knees and toes are joined together.
- With both hands, hold the feet close to the ankle.
- Breathing inwards, raise the knees and thighs, keeping the hands upward and taut, straight. After lifting of the previous part, lift the upper part of the chest, cervix and head also. The area around the navel and stomach remains on the ground. The remaining part should be lifted up. The shape of the body will become like a string of bows. In this situation, it lasted from 10 to 30 seconds.
- While exhaling, come to the east respectively. Do the second time when breathlessness is normal. In this way, 3 to 4 descendants.
- Makes the spinal cord flexible and healthy. Cervical, spondylitis, back-ache and moderate diseases are beneficial postures.
- Suryakendra (navel) removes avoidance.
- Strengthens the kidneys and removes ureters. It is beneficial in a condition like urination due to fear.
- Lie straight and place the knee of the right leg on the chest.
- Put both hands on the knee, putting fingers in each other, while exhaling, press the knee and lift the chest and head and touch the nose from the knee. After a while, stop breathing for about 10 to 30 seconds and stay in this position and then straighten the leg. Do this 2 to 4 times.
- Similarly, do it with the other leg. Lastly, this practice should be done with both feet simultaneously. This completed a cycle. In this way, 3 to 4 cycles can be done.
- Grab both legs and massage the waist. The body should also be rolled forward – backward, left – right.
- This posture is the status and quality. It is very good for stomach disorders.
- Gynecology is beneficial for epilepsy and uterine diseases.
- It is beneficial in acidity, heart disease, arthritis and catarrh.
- Reduces increased abdominal fat.
- If there is more pain in the waist, do not apply the nose to the knee by raising the head. Only touch the chest by pressing the feet. By doing this, there is sufficient benefit in slip disc, sciatica and back pain.
- Lie on your back. The palms are of the ground and the legs are straight, clawed.
- Now after inhaling, lift the feet up to 1 foot (about 30 degrees), silently. Remained in this position until happy times.
- While coming back, slowly hold the feet down to the ground, not with a jerk. Rest for some time then do the same action. It should be done 3 to 4 times.
- Those who have more pain in the waist, they should practice it with one foot each.
- This makes the easy intestines strong and healthy and removes constipation, gas, obesity etc. and illuminates the gastrointestinal tract.
- Navel avoidance, heart disease, abdominal pain, and is useful in breathing.
- One is especially beneficial in back pain when done with one leg respectively.
- Lie straight and spread both arms parallel to the shoulder. The palms are open to the sky. Then bend both legs from the knee and keep it near the hip.
- Now bending the knee to the right, make the right knee rest on the ground. The left knee rests on the right knee and the left foot rests on the heel of the right foot. Keep the neck rotated to the left.
- In the same way, do the posture from the left and also.
- There are special beneficial postures in back pain, cervical spondylitis, slip discs and sciatica.
- Stomach-pain, back-pain, constipation and remove gas, the stomach becomes lighter.
- It is especially beneficial in hip and joint pain. Removes all the deformities of the spinal cord.
11. Markatasana (2)
- Lie down as before. Both legs bend from the knees and keep them near the buttocks. The foot has an end of about one and a half feet.
- Now rest the ground on the left knee while bending the right knee. Tilt so that the left knee reaches near the right claw and rests the left on the ground near the right and right knee. Keep neck bent and left Likewise, do it with the other leg.
Is undone. This is a simpler posture than before.
12. Markatasana (3)
- Lie straight and spread both arms parallel to the shoulders. The palms are open to the sky.
- Slowly lift the right leg 10 degrees and bring it near the left hand, keep the neck right and bend.
- After remaining in the same position for some time, lift the pair straight at 10 degrees and slowly rest on the ground.
- Similarly, do this stuff with the left leg.
- In the end, lift both of them together by 10 degrees and keep it near the left hand. Turning the neck in the opposite direction, look right and after some time straighten the legs as necessary.
- In the same way, lifting both legs, keeping the right hand and the neck left and turning the left. Look left. It was a recurring event. Similarly, rotate 3 to 4. Those who have more pain in the waist, do not do both together. They should cover 2 to 3 with one foot only.
13. Kati Uttanasana
- Lie in the shavasana and keep both legs folded. Move both hands and sideways.
- While inhaling, pull the back upwards. The tail and shoulders are on the ground. Then while exhaling, press the back down on the ground and give a complete straight. In this way, do this exercise from 8 to 10 times.
Slipdisks are especially useful in sciatica and back pain.
- Lie straight and bend both knees and keep it near the beginning of the leg. Hold the upper part of the heel of the feet with hands.
- Breathing in, lift the waist and back. The shoulders, head and ankles remained on the ground. In this situation, he stayed for 14 to 20 seconds.
- While coming back, while holding the breath, slowly keep the waist on the ground. Thus rotate 3 to 4.
- The best posture is to keep the Suryakendra (navel) centered. Useful in stomach pain, back pain.
- Asana is beneficial for the uterus. Vandalism, menstrual disorder, white leucorrhoea, blood leprosy and removes the metallic diseases of men.
“Top 11 Yoga Asanas for back pain”if you like this then feedback us…