Yoga Asanas for Thyroid and Snoring Diseases: –
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Lion roar
- Crescent moon
- Lie on your back straight. If the feet are joined, keep each the hands and therefore the palms facet by aspect, towards the bottom.
- After breathing, raise the legs slowly to thirty degrees, then to sixty degrees and eventually to ten degrees. You’ll be able to take facilitate with hands whereas lifting the legs. If it’s not straight at ten degrees, then move it to one hundred twenty degrees and raise the hands and place it behind the waist. The elbows ought to rest on the bottom and keep the legs straight along. Claws up and trunk and eyes closed or toes ought to be unbroken on sight. Ranging from 2 minutes, this posture is done step by step for 1/2 an hour.
- While coming, tilt backward slightly whereas keeping the legs straight. Take away each arm from the waist and straighten them on the bottom. Now, whereas pressing the bottom with the palms, slowly back then straighten the feet on the bottom within the same order. The longer the Sarvangasana ought to be done, rest for pretty much constant time in Shavasana. The competitive or complementary posture of this posture is matsyasana.
- Matsyasana before relaxation in inner Shavasana advantages a lot of from this posture.
- The thyroid becomes active and healthy. Therefore, obesity, weakness, decrease tall and fatigue, etc. are overcome. Adrenal, succulent and female internal reproductive organ is reinforced.
- All alternative advantages are like headstand. However, this posture has the specialty that those for whom head-position is prohibited may also get it on. This posture has additionally been found helpful for two to three stages of asthma; as a result of shoulders are fastened during this posture. The load of the abdominal organs, intestines, etc., by falling on the medial muscle and taking part in respiration, improves the tone of the diaphragm.
- With this posture, the thyroid and therefore the hypothesis is principally active, it’s significantly helpful in increasing stature.
- Sitting in a meditative posture, while supplementing with both nostrils, the throat is contracted,
- And when the breath is inhaled by shrinking the throat, just as there is a sound from the throat while snoring, so does the sound from the gorge while supplementing it.
- Air friction should not occur in the nose. In this pranayama, you should always close the right nostril and lax it from the left nostril.
- Do more than 10 seconds of Kumbh, apply Jalandhar-Bandh and Moolband.
- Do this exercise 3 to 5 times.
- Make sure to take care of general precautions related to Pranayama.
- Initially, instead of using Kumbhak, one should practice only complementary laxative.
- Gradually, the time of Kumbhak should be supplemented and after a few days of practice, the time of Kumbhak should be doubled from the supplement.
- Extremely beneficial in thyroid and tonsil diseases including asthma, heart disease, cold-cough, snoring, sleepiness, pulmonary and gout disorders, sleepiness, blood pressure, mental stress, rheumatism, water-tightness, caries, fever, spleen, indigestion, Euphoria is useful in all diseases of the sore throat.
Lion roar (singhasana)
- Sitting in Vajrasana, with both the knees open from one to one and a half feet from the front, the two wrists are joined together, straightening the hands, fingers and palms on the ground, bending forward, looking at the lumbar, opening the main tongue out of the tongue as if it sounds like a lion Roar.
- Perform this action at least three times at a time, this action dear to yogis is called ‘throne’ or ‘Lion roar (singhasana)’.
- All diseases related to the throat, such as stuttering, fetching, tonsils and phlegm in the alimentary canal are particularly beneficial.
- Lungs are strong, hands become beautiful and shapely.
- Sit happily in any easy way and make your mind feel beautiful. Arouse a sense of gratitude to God / Allah / God for his infinite compassion. While living the life like a festival, swing your heart with joy and fill your hands slowly from the sides and laugh laughter and laugh loudly.
- Perform this action 3 to 5 times in a frequency; this mechanism inherent in yoga is called ‘Hasyasana’.
- The whole body and mind awaken in happiness and enthusiasm.
- Mental stress and frustration is removed.
- A hormone called secretion (secretion) is rapidly released in the brain, due to which alpha rays are formed, a person becomes tensionless and lives in ecstasy.
- It has a large negative impact on the stomach and lungs.
- Revolution and beauty increases on the face.
- Sit in the position of Vajrasana.
- Now place both hands on them by doing the ankles.
- Keep the hands in such a way that the fingers are inside and the thumb are outside.
- After inhaling, lift the waist up by turning the head and cervix backward. Sit on the ankles while exhaling. Repeat 3–4 in this way.
- This asana is very beneficial for the respiratory system. Activates the lung cell, which benefits asthma patients.
- Cervical, spondylitis and sciatica, etc., cures all diseases of the spinal cord.
- Beneficial for thyroid.
- Stand on your knees in the state of Ustrasana. Place both hands on the chest.
- Breathing inwards, tilt the waist upwards while tilting the cervix and head backwards.
- When tilting the head back and rests on the heels, it becomes full Chandrasana.
- All its benefits are similar to that of Uttrasana.
- Those who cannot do Uttrasana can benefit from this asana.
“Yoga Asanas for Thyroid and Snoring Diseases”